Marriage/mylife-mydecisions VS society

I always a free spirit who thinks that if its my life so I have to decide who the best person for me to be with.....and why not. But if I want something or demand something its not find genuine by the so called society or  by the people who lives in my surroundings. Be happy what you get,you get beyond your expectation or you get what you don't deserve to be,"WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT I DESERVE FOR OR WHAT NOT" genuinely its something very stupid which irritates me.

                                  I was a below average student in my carrier not a good scorer nor a good carrierist or say carrier oriented person but that doesn't designed my future that i have to marry with a below average student who has no carriers and at the same time no income,no job and demand......"OH MY GOD SO HUGE THAT NO ONE CAN EFFORT, WHATS YOUR PACKAGE". Now what is this package..........NO PACKAGE AT ALL.

                               And why this huge demand because ladka walas always have the upper hands...WAOOOOOOOOOOOO. That means the father giving her daughter has stand no where,she has no feeling,no emotions,no guts."

                 As a person as a girl/lady. I personally believe I have to decide what I have to do in my life to earn or not to earn how much I earn and where to spend is my choice. Want to get married or lifetime want to be single again my choice,I don't have to get married just because my age is passing or my friends get married and have the family.

                             And the next most common saying is socity boycott you they don't want parasites to be burden on them. As I know about socity its always be tonting,commenting,humilating,forcing and when the time comes to support disappears like MICE IN HER HOLE.

         WHAT SOCIETY,SOCIETY HAVE TO MIND THERE OWN BUSINESS,SOUGHT OUT YOUR OWN PROBLEMS INSTEAD POKING TO OTHER PERSON MATTERS,AFFAIRS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents vs Paisa but no morals.

women

My Friend:Emotional atyachaar