found my lost mobile

I was very much diaappointed after losing my mobile,as I manage all my home alone so its more

terrible that my all informatoin ,updates,reminders,account number and huge collection of photo's in

 that mobile. Moreover I scared with the misuse of my photographs.

                                                                         As I lounge my complain on JAN/9/2015. Police

 support and I found it on 20/may/2015. Yet the memory card was missing and found my phone

getting damaged however the saying goes AANT BHALA TO SAB BHALA. My phone in my hand.

                                                               

                                               Thanks to all people who support and TO GOD OF COURSE. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents vs Paisa but no morals.

women

My Friend:Emotional atyachaar