Life always ready to mock you...on you.

I am too innocent to this world to understand and always try to please happy to each and every person in my life who belongs to me evan those I never met with I make the bond but found the lack of sincerity which is right not possible too. The problem is I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT WORLD IS TOO PRACTICAL where emotions and values stand nowhere at one time you seems to nice to a person because they get benefit from you soon you are the worst because you are no use of them except creating nuisense for them how you become nuisense all of sudden don't know thats I AVOID CHATTING,I DON'T KNOW BUT I AM HAPPY IN MY SHELL IN MY SMALL WORLD.

God bless to all........

REGARDS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents vs Paisa but no morals.

Only Son

women